Evaluation in Healthcare

A Regular Column with Ideas & Tips on Evaluating Healthcare, hosted in England.

Friday

Welcome

Welcome to the Evaluation in Healthcare weblog. This site is hosted by me, Stuart Eglin. I am Head of Evaluation for the NHS Modernisation Agency in England. I will be using this site to post a whole range of material. This will include:

* Tips for carrying out evaluations
* Useful websites on evaluation
* Information and links on governance & quality assurance
* Useful Books and articles
* Links to the Toolkit, Guides and "Top Ten Tips" sheets which I am developing
* How to commission an evaluation
* Experts in Evaluation

Material on this wide range of topics will be posted over the coming months. If there is anything else which you would like to see on the site, please drop me an email.

[This site has an RSS Feed. Subscribe to it with your newsreader to receive notice of updates.]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home